Knitting pattern – Tulip socks (toe-up) – English
For the experienced knitter or the ambitious beginner who loves a challenge
This pattern shows you step-by-step how to knit these cheerful socks on a circular needle from toe to leg. The pattern is available in both Dutch and English.
– 2 balls of Onion Sock Yarn base colour (1028 – Poeder)
– 1 ball of Onion Sock Yarn contrast colour for the stem (1006 – Groen)
– 1 ball of Onion Sock Yarn contrast colour for the flower (1008 – Rood)
– Addi Sockenwunder 2.5mm (or other small circular knitting needle of maximum 25cm)
– Circular knitting needle 2.5mm, 80cm (for toe and heel with Magic Loop)
– Stitch marker
– Darning needle
After checkout, you will receive an email containing a link to download the pattern.
If you have any comments or questions about the pattern, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.